Quddus

Default Makita 8433 Combi Cordless 14v or 18v

mark wrote in message ...
I have the 18v.
Recently did a job where we spent all day chiselling out 6" x 5" x 4"
pockets in a 16" x 12" oak beam. Marked out the pockets drilled just
inside the line with a 1/2" auger bit and chiselled out with a wood
chisel fitted in a Dewalt 2kg sds.
Makita didn't even slow down and 3 batteries lasted all day.
I can't believe anyone could complain about them.

Anyone got a 712 dewalt scms? Mine arrives soon..........

P.S. Dewalt 2kg sds. I like Makita and I have tried to kill the dewalt
in order to smugly return it to my BM and replace it with a Makita. But
it's doing fine

I am also guilty of trying to wear out cirtain machines/bits so I can
justify getting something else but realised I was only hurting my own
wallet!

I therefore now just sell goods that I am no longer happy with to
collegues or on Ebay and thus can justify the purchase of my lovely
new beast!!!!

I've just ordered fom lawson and just can't wait.......