John Schmitt

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 09:13:24 +0100, wrote:

A drain of 30mA is hardly worth worrying about is it? I doubt if it
makes much difference when compared with the inherent self discharge
rate of the battery. If you have a (say) 50Ah battery a 30mA
discharge will take something like two months to discharge it.

I rather get the impression that the car only gets used on sunny Sundays.
I used to have a BSA 1951 Tour of Britain Sports in almost mint condition.
That only came out of the shed on special occasions. It certainly wasn't
as sure-footed as my modern racer, but it had a certain character. Both
were victims of bicycle thieves.
:-(

John Schmitt