Grunff wrote:
S=E9an Connolly wrote:

Whats the easist way ro remove a Lath & Plaster ceiling ? To be exact,=

how
to remove the plaster as I want to keep the lath to put the plasterboar=

d on.

???

Allthough its cracked and water damaged it still seems pretty robust in
places and attacking it with a hammer is going to take ages to get it a=

ll
down.

You remove the lath + plaster. You can either kick it down from above,
or if there's a floor above you pull it down from below with a crowbar.

--
Grunff

The edges of the lathes overlap so if you don't take the lathes down
the plasteboard wont be flat.I pulled it down with a claw hammer or
crow bar then meticulously pulled the hundreds of nails out rather than
knocking the in.

Kevin