Patriarch

"Michael Latcha" wrote in
news
Do you know how to resharpen a bandsaw blade?

Hmmm. I would guess that a small file and a heck of a lot of time
would be the trick to resharpening a bandsaw blade (105 inches, I
believe). Is it a faster process than I think? (I've never tried
it.)

From a post on rec.crafts.woodturning by Steven D. Russell, a
professional turner in Texas. It's long, but worth the read.

snip of all that

Or you can use the Dremel with the rotary stones used for sharpening chain
saws. Like an 8153.

But evaluate your time. Blades aren't THAT expensive, compared to my time.

Patriarch