zzapper

Default Toilet Cistern Siphon not working

On 20 Jun 2004 22:33:12 GMT, wrote:

Me thinks alas that this is a job for a plumber.

There is often a shutoff tap near the toilet.
In this case, the absolute worst that can happen is that you can flush
it with a bucket for a while.

There is no isolating tap/valve , otherwise I'd do this job, no prob.
When we lived abroad our 45 year "economy" house had an isolater for
every tap,toilet what a dream, Electrics weren't so good, as the house
predated many electrical gadgets, but even so circuit-breakers.

Thanx for your help: Great NewsGroup!!!

zzapper (vim, cygwin, wiki & zsh)
--

vim -c ":%s.^.CyrnfrTfcbafbeROenzSZbbyranne.|:%s/[R-T]/ /Ig|:normal ggVGg?"

http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=305 Best of Vim Tips