wmbjk

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:11:25 -0500, Wayne Cook
wrote:

This is the second absolutely lousy poorly thought out welding job
to come from Arizona to my shop.
I'm starting to get nervous when I see a Arizona tag. :-)

And well you should... To describe just one example, a neighbor came
up to my place (in AZ) to use my equipment. I just watched, somewhat
amazed while he stick-welded two identical sledge hammer heads as
spacers between the springs and axle of a pickup bed converted to a
water hauling trailer (2400 lb. load). The rest of the project was
equally ah, interesting. And he never touched the wire brush and
chipping hammer I supplied. I keep waaaaay back when I see this kind
of stuff on the road, no matter where it's from.

Wayne