nospambob

We found 2 Certified Kitchen Designer shops in the yellow pages and
wife selected one. Cabinets are from Kitchen Craft and we couldn't
get from the "Certifiable" designer what material would be used. They
delivered particle board with maple appearing veneer carcases and hard
maple door and drawer fronts. I used screws furnished with a paper
towel holder and the tip of the screws stick up in cabinet above.
Suggest looking in yellow pages for local cabinet shop and get REAL
wood and ethics.

On 5 Sep 2005 15:45:15 -0700, wrote:

We have a limited budget -- roughly 30000-- and we would like to make
the most out of the space that we have. We need new cabinet, new
counter top and new floor. We are not looking for anything fancy..Are
Home Depot or Lowe's acceptable solutions. If not, how do we find a
good solution. a reputable contractor?