Yukio YANO

buzzdevil wrote:
I have a RCA Big Screen TV Model # P56927 and am having a weird Remote
control issue.

Admittedly slightly off the topic but still, weird problem with Remote
Controller.
On "Motor Homes" with 12 Volt flourescent lighting, the ~ 15Kc
Inverter in the fixtures plays HELL with the IR Remote TX/RX Signal.

If one stands in front of the TV or vcr or satellite receiver and shades
the IR signal receiver from the flourescent light or just turn the room
light off, the Remote Controller will work normally. I guess the
Flourescent light blinks very close to the Remote Controllers' Signal
and drives the IR receiver "bannanas"

Yukio YANO