Genedoc

Hi Jim,

I have been restoring a Craftsman 100 table saw. You have gotten a lot
of good advice here so far. You may want to check the bearings. Take
the blade off and remove the belt, then just turn the arbor and feel
for any roughness or movement. When I finally got mine all corrected,
there is no slop or play of any kind, just a silkly smooth turning of
the arobr. If you need a new arbor, contact me at
. I have an extra that we can talk about and
it is the same part number that shows up in the "cart" as your model
number (my saw is 113.29991). Good luck. David