Bill

I think I have seen these with the bare copper wire bent around the edge of
the box, then the clip placed over it to hold it in place. (Use pliers to
form wire around edge.)

So if the edge of the box was an "I" shape, then the wire bent over it
would be an upside down "U" shape, as would be the clip over it.

"Robert11" wrote in message
Hello:

Anyone know a link to a site having a picture showing the correct
installation of a wire to a "grounding clip" that fits over the side of

an
electrical junction box, or a handi-box ?

Looked all over, but couldn't find one. No luck with Google either.

Thanks,
B.