Gort

Its da jackeeettt wrote:
"Amy Johnson" wrote in
:

I can almost understand food, water and diapers.

OMG!!!!! - almost?!!!!!
Let's see what you do w/o food and water for days with babies and
small children.

Many couldn't get out because they didn't have transportation.
Many were very old.
Many were in wheelchairs.

Most people were law abiding. They did what they were told and went
to the sports dome. NO ONE came to help. Bush left them there to
die.

It does seem strange that he didn't come by with his pickup and take
them home with him.

But then, neither did you...

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.