oli4uk

Just a little bit of advice :

Whilst plumbing my own I noted that the dishwasher pumped out a hell of
a lot faster than my washing machining. I'm talking newish
(=A3250-=A3350) home units. Almost that the dishwasher would pump waste
water down a downward flowing pipe. So my dishwasher is on what I can
best describe as a 'closed' system. i.e. there are no flexi pipes (
http://tinyurl.com/cjbuu ) that loosely fit into larger pipes with wash
traps at the foot of them (Bodge DIY)

I'd be inclined to go for it, whilst using common sense :

o Closed system
o Dedicated pipe (Sink could be inc though)
o Sufficient slope
o Internal wash trap (with easy access ;-)
o Pipe fits behind worktop cupboards and draws.

HTHs - Oliver.