Default RCA VR678HF VCR ticking PS

I have a RCA VR678HF that is totally dead except for a ticking sound.
I have fixed two other pieces of equipment that had bad caps and from
what I hear that is the problem here. From what I read on this group
the C09 cap is the culprit in this case, I see a C809 surface mount cap
on the back of the board, is this the 22uF 16Volt non-polar
electrolytic cap I am supposed to be replacing? I haven't fixed any
surface mount parts yet, but I will try if that is the problem. I
checked some of the other caps, the large 100uf 200V cap seems to be
bad, and the R817 resistor is bad, from my internet searches the R817
is a "resistor fuse" at 0.87. The transistor seems alright. Any hints
or details would be appreciated.

TIA,
-D