Joe AutoDrill

Default Anyone using CNC? I Need Info

I've got a number of outlets for press releases pointed directly at the
production and/or manufacturing industry. However, I'm looking for new CNC
related contacts. We just finished designing something for CNC units and
our multiple spindle heads that I'd like to get known a bit for obvious
reasons...

Anyone know of some web sites, magazines, etc that cater specifically to the
CNC industry?

I've got a few on "schedules" where I hit them weekly, monthly, every 6
months or yearly based on how often we advertise or how often they receive
that type of info but the more the better, right?

As an unrelated follow-up, the customer drilling granite is probably going
to order soon. I'll have a follow-up post on how it all worked out soon
enough. Thank you all for the input on that front...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
(908) 542-0244