Gunner

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:00:40 -0700, Jon Anderson
wrote:

I bought a set of flycutters on ebay, and I'm pretty sure these are the
ones for which a company posted a special here a year or two ago.
Thought I'd saved that post and/or URL, but cannot fine either.
Does anyone recognize these flycutters and have the URL? Need to buy
some inserts. Here's the auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7540118752&rd=1&sspage name=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks,

Jon

Welll Ill be damned. I dont know who the manufacture is..but Ill can
tell you who did the grinding and finish work. It was All Diameter
Grinding in Orange, California.

Ive been giving these things away for years, sans the inserts as I got
several hundred pounds of the rejects...out of round by .0005 etc.

Ask for Marv or Jeff
714-744-1200

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner