Nick Müller

There is no way you have enough information from what has been said
in this group to know where the center of gravity is (I am
laughing)...

Haven't seen a motorcycle recently? No? So I bet you don't even know
what a MX looks like, how much it weights (it was posted) and where the
CG is. I have lifted (during 8 years of MXing and Hare Scramble racing)
my bikes (Husqvarna, KTM, ATK, Honda, if that helps) enough times to
make an estimate where the CG is. Trust me!

also, you don't know enough about what he is trying to do
to call his design crap.....

I can see pictures, I can c&p links. If you can't I'm sorry for you.

you'd need to see detail first (i.e. does
the bike mount at just one point

Well, I bet the bike won't just mount on one point. No need to think
about this. YMMV.

...do the "tongues" indeed mount in such a fashon as to help with the
stress at all

Picture, see above.

Don't do a bunch of "assumed math" & call a design you know almost
nothing about crap buddy.

I've seen the picture + there is just one location to connect the whole
frame to the car.

It makes you look silly.

Whom? Me? Not in this case.

Nick