MM

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:41:58 +0100, Chris Bacon
wrote:

MM wrote:
I had a look at the Numatic web site, but it gives a very poor overview
of what they offer, which seems to be mainly industrial machines. Did
you have a particular model in mind? I never found a specific
applicance that appeared to compete directly with the VAX.

You want a George, you do.

Isn't that just a vacuum cleaner than can also suck up wet stuff?

By the way, I noticed that my local Co-op yesterday was selling the
Bissel QuickWash at £79.99, or *twenty quid* under the Argos price!
The Russel Hobbs toaster I bought at £19.99 also undercut Argos by
around £3.

MM