tekman

ktl wrote:
Got the manual, getting hold of another scope and a function-generator
and do a complete checkout.

The Lizardtech browserthing was a terrible experience, had to save each
schematic page (as well as other pages) as as bmp-file in order to
print it properly. No-one got it in pdf?

Well, since I had no problmes to view and print the document with the
Lizardtech browser - looks there is something unhappy with your pc or
it's setup.

Well, you might check the other free download sites
(www.teknetelctronics.com, etc.) for manuals. I am not up-to-date if
they have these things already.

Or buy a .pdf manual file from one of the sellers in the web.

It's of your choice ;-)

I hope your tek scope is doing fine now.

hth,
Andreas