tg

"Cliff" wrote in message
Quite a few firms & systems got hit by the hurricane.
It looks like many had no good disaster recovery system.

Some may have lost their backups too I'd wager.

This includes government Sites.

How many firms are now out of business?
--
Cliff

any firm that didn't have a backup stored somewhere deserves the same status
as the welfare losers who didn't leave NO. In todays world of (increasingly
cheaper) DVD writers backups have become easier than ever to perform. I used
to use tapes for all my backups, but now I do it all on DVD. It's so easy
I'm astonished that some businesses miss this step.