Nick Müller

tomcas wrote:

Like you said 13.6ksi until he hits the first bump with the resulting
equivalent acceleration load of 3g's. Then the bike is left dragging
behind the car. Even 4 times may not be enough.

Will not be so bad, because the bike has damping.
But the load that is frightening me most is torsion. The way the rail is
connected to the car (one tube in the center) is -in my eyes- the second
most stupid way. It would be OK for a bicycle, but not for the wheight
of a motorcycle.

In my eyes, the construction is complete rubbish and doesn't need to be
calculated.

Nick
--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models