S=E9an Connolly wrote:

I would suggest cork. It's compressible to accommodate expansion of the
laminate, and as it's a sort of wood should take woodstains to colour.

Seconded, this was how the laminate around the architraving was done in my
old house (not by me), and it looked fine. They'd also done the same aro=

und
the bottom of the stairs.

I have the same issue, but the bottom of my stairs are rounded. Ok, I
can cut boards to fit round, but how do I bend the beading strip into a
tight radius ? I don't think it's possible. What have other people done
in curved areas where laminate/wood butts up with an expansion gap ?

Thanks

Paul.