ben

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
ian explained on 06/09/2005 :
I have a wall light on a wall in my house but want to remove it and
dont want to put another one up in its place.

Does anyone know what I need to do to make the wires that are left
hanging from the wall safe?

Cheers

Ian

Trace the wires up the wall, under the floor to wherever the source of
supply is. The floor boards will most likely show indications of
having been lifted before, to orginally install them. Then disconnect
them at the source.... Most likely this will be at the centre light
in the same room.

Reason I said put in a junction box is...he might need a supply at a later
date? saves ****ing about undoing the ceiling rose wires, especially if it
has a few wires going to it. :-)