Rich

I have the three teminal bi-metal time delay switch for your unit. They
sell for $14.00 plus shipping. Use the contact link at my site
http://www.garagedoorsupply.com/contact.shtml and I will send you the
details.
Rich
http://www.garagedoorsupply.com

"Howard Goldstein" wrote in message
Seeking a replacement for a 3-terminal "light delay" component for my
ancient Overhead Door model 100 garage door opener (or something I can
work with to replace the original component) .

This component is ceramic element wrapped with fragile nichrome that's
supposed to heat up a nearby bimetal contact that closes and lights the
lamps for a while after the moter reaches its limit.

The factory stopped making this model and the component back in 82 so
if anyone has an old one they'd sell the part from, or can suggest an
alternative to a new garage door operator, please let me know.
Thanks!