SonomaProducts.com

It's actually closer 10bf by typical lumber standards as this would be
considered 4/4. Especially figured woods which are planed down enough
to see the figure so one would expect 4/4 QSWO to be about 7/8 -13/16
but still calced for bf as if it is an inch thick.

So it's about $10 bf which is nearly twice what I pay in California but
I would pay more for more than 8" wide and I supposed the bookmatch
adds some too. However, in my experience, QS wood changes figure
dramitically with liitle difference in depth so getting book matched
pieces that are obviously bookmatched is hard to do. With my rough
resawing abilities, once I plane or sand out the ridges the pieces
don't match much.