Duane Bozarth

Lee DeRaud wrote:

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 10:37:08 -0400, "Stephen M"
wrote:

I was considering using my bandsaw to resaw the best board I could find into
something like 13/16" slices. By doing joint, resaw joint resaw... I would
always have one smooth face to glue to a substrate, which I could later pass
through the planer to clean up the surface.

I'll assume you meant "3/16", not "13/16". Yup, that works fine, just
let them acclimate a week or two after the resaw step.

Ahhhh....that's a reasonable alternative interpretation that hadn't
occurred to me.