AlexW

Christian McArdle wrote:
Luckily carpets (and doors had not gone in yet!). Also the five or six
buckets destroyed were only 99p each.

You should be more careful! I managed to only write off one B&Q "basket". I
wish I'd noticed that I'd done so before using it to collect the waste water
when fixing the sink U-bend, though.

Yes mine were orange ones too, picked as the had had some prior abuse.

If its any consolation the earth was full of stones and huge tree roots
and was a sod (pun not intended) to dig out in the first place. Mr Axe
and Mr Pick and Rusty the Saw needed on occasion!

Oh yes. The garden waste including a couple of tree stumps. Great fun
digging those out by hand. At least that was last year, though. (The piles
of rubble/waste had been getting larger over time...)

Christian.

I hate that kind of digging!

Alex.