Chris Bacon

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:
John Cartmell wrote:

Probably not. A good number of people get rather animated when
presented with

ever-increasing amounts of incontinent rubbish spewed here that
has no relevance.

Except to most of the established contributers to the group. If
you don't like it, sling your hook elsewhere.

Yeah, right - I'm an "established contributor", since '97?
'98? You have been posting only a year or two, so mine's
bigger than yours, got it? Do you really want to play that
stupid game? Bring on the "inclusive we"!

Do you like dIMM's contributions? Adverts? If not, why put
up with non-contributions such as the one that I complained
about? Another poster suggested that e-mail is a better
medium for the sort of thing, as well. Yes! Will it happen?
No, because wherever MF goes there's a sudden increase in
OT rubbish posted, and sycophantic wibblers to make more
increase. A few OT/chatty postings are not objectionable -
however, when the crap:useful ratio is about 3000:1, then
IMO that is.