Dave Hinz

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 20:20:56 +0200, Nick Müller wrote:
D Murphy wrote:

You can also configure your newsreader to make it more difficult for
people to figure out your ISP and where in the country you are posting
from.

Oh, you're also from Germany! :-P

Yeah, I get that a lot. Last name of Hinz, and German newsserver. Easy
mistake to make. I've even been told by a few folks that my English is
very good for a German

The ISP you are using has it's own NNTP-host, so no need to pay
individual.net.

Well, it's only 10 Euro (14 bucks or so) a year, and individual.net's
news server is _very_ reliable and fast. I've seen enough complaints
about pretty much every other ISP's newsservice that for me, it's worth
it. Also, they gave me free news service for years; I don't mind paying
them back for a while.

Dave Hinz