PME

"Bill" wrote in message
In the past, I would always use my pick-up truck for anything and
everything construction related. Even for going to the store and buying

say
a 5 gallon can of something.

Yesterday I needed to go to the store and buy a bunch of construction
stuff....

I thought about it... I would not be buying anything long... hummm, maybe

could fit it all in my 38 MPG hatchback car?

And I'll be darned if everything fit. Just barely made it, but I crammed

it
all in there. So then I filled up with gas on way back (tank half full)...
$9.00, not bad!

I think I'll use the car whenever possible from now on....

So, was this You??
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Workshop/Overload.htm