Thomas Bunetta

"Luigi Zanasi" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 10:54:37 -0400, "Thomas Bunetta"
scribbled:

They'll probably be here soon. I cannot have gotten away with this clean.

Snip of stuff that's going to the humour page.

Blush

snip
My scrap pile had grown way
beyond the shop. Of course, yesterday, I needed a thin piece to shim
out a door hinge I was reinstalling, and I had to make it rather than
just going to the back corner.

Luigi

Ya hadda go and say that, didn't you? Now I'm gonna feel even guiltier.
All kidding aside, just this morning I needed a piece to act as a spacer in
an uneven stack of boards with differing thicknesses. Improvisation is a
challenge to the mind.
Tom