Abrasha

Marty Escarcega wrote:
Marty Escarcega wrote in
:

Seem to remember a thread that mentioned there are folks (Amish?)
willing to cast one off parts if the pattern was provided. Anyone
recall or know of someone?

Marty
Mesa, AZ

Whoops, that is, a foundry that can Cast Iron....

A friend and colleague of mine, (I put some tools of his on eBay some
time ago) built a custom draw bench for drawing wire and tubing.
Several parts were cast in iron. He had made the patterns for them.

I don't know exactly where they were cast, but I know they were cast in
the Bay Area. If you still need a name and address, please post it or
contact me directly, and I'll find out for you.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com