Richard W.

"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message
In article ,
(The Watcher) wrote:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 08:18:54 -0400, "jmk" wrote:

"Aaron" wrote in message

shrub kept money from new orleans dikes that were predicted to fail
so we have to blame new orleans

They were talking about the dikes on the radio and one commentator quoted
the new York times saying that $430 million was given for dike construction.
Also the dikes that broke were built in the last year. (Lars Larson local
program Oregon and south west Washington) If you look at the levee system in
New Orleans you can see the floods were just waiting to happen. Click on the
tab levee system if it doesn't take you there already.

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...HIC/index.html

health costs are beyond capacity of poor
so we have to blame the poor for being poor

Health care costs are jacked up because it's illegal to turn away those who
are not US citizens. This raise the insurance rates for the rest of us.
Those who could afford insurance in the past cannot because of the illegals.
The hidden cost of the illegals from Mexico that the tax payer bears is
estimated at close to $20,000 per family. This is from free housing,
welfare, schooling for their kids and health care. These minimum wage
workers are really reducing the standard of living for the middle class.
Depending on which estimate you read of the amount of illegals we have
between 9 million and 20 million illegals here to fill roughly 400,000 farm
labor jobs. There is something wrong with this picture.

Also the reason some poor people didn't leave is because they had no
money. Their next check wouldn't come until after the hurricane. Had the
storm came a few days later we might have had a little different out come.

so this is the era of responsibility shrub was talking about

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

the erisian constancy - though chaos is transformed
but never lost to sea - grey ordered ranks are swarmed