A. Smith

The EPA's numbers don't match my experience.

I have a 98 Civic HX. It looks like the EPA has
it at around 35 mpg which is rediculously low in
my experience.

I always get between 51 and 53 mpg except for the
few times I go on the interstate. Then it drops
to the high 40's.

I really don't care how high the price of gasoline
goes. Well, if it gets up to $6/gal maybe.

Bill wrote:
Wanting to buy a better gas mileage used car?

Use the following web page to find used cars with the highest gas mileage
going back to 1994.

Find the cars with the highest gas mileage, then look for those specific
models in the want ads, car lots, whatever...

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/byMPG.htm