Francis Francis is offline
Junior Member

Post Compaq P110 630 Monitor going to standby

I have a Compaq P110 monitor. When I switch on the monitor without connecting the video cable it displays a massage (CHECK VIDEO CABLE) for a long time . when I connect the video cable and start the computer the monitor displays (GOING TO STRND BY) massage only. Even when I connect it to another CPU it does not work. I have tested the video cable on other monitors and found out that it's working. Any ideas on what has gone wrong or what to look for? Anyone else had similar problem.

Website to checkout for ideas?

Last edited by Francis : September 6th 05 at 08:59 AM