Mary Fisher

"John Cartmell" wrote in message
In article ,
Chris Bacon wrote:
John Cartmell wrote:
Probably not. A good number of people get rather animated when
presented with

ever-increasing amounts of incontinent rubbish spewed here that
has no relevance.

You would say that with a name like yours! ;-)

Criticism accepted (if not the tone) but I think Mary and I did attempt to
keep some aspect of DIY in there

And reading it is voluntary.

- and whatever the provocation your
description is crap ...

He's been looking at a dictionary again.

Funny, I'd forgotten about this poster, he leads a very lonely life in my
kf. He should do the same with us if he doesn't like what we have to say.

It's quite easy, you can do it yourself ...

Mary