*

Clark wrote in article
.com...
I am here for the metalworking, not to have that commie Cliff wave a
red flag in my face.

So.......

......why do you open posts with Cliff's name on them?

You DO have a choice, you know?

You CAN read ONLY metalwroking posts....if that is TRULY what you choose.

One can only assume you voluntarily open and read Cliff's rants because you
obviously know his political leanings.....

And, don't give me that B.S. that you are "forced" to read Cliff's stuff
because others have quoted him.

If you are reading ONLY metalworking stuff, you are not likely to run into
Cliff's idiotic statements because he only posts non-metalworking,
off-topic, political B.S.

So......

.......if you are here for the metalworking, read the metalworking stuff and
use a little self-control to avoid Cliff's B.S.

Truth is, he irritates me too, but I do occasionally "tune into" his stuff
just to see how far along his mental illness has progressed. He DOES seem
to spend 24/7 at his computer, poor guy!

It CAN be entertaining until it becomes boring with the same old B.S.

Hey Cliff!

Found any brains yet?