mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des ang

In article ,
(The Watcher) wrote:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 08:18:54 -0400, "jmk" wrote:

"Aaron" wrote in message
Cliff,
You are a ****ing moron.

so we have a Repub. presidential candidate?

Why not? He can't hardly be any worse than the rest of the idiots the
Democrats
have been finding for the last few decades. :/
I REALLY wanted somebody to vote for other than George Bush in the last
election, but the Democrats came up with JOHN KERRY???? I'm beginning to
think
they should change the name of their party to the Masochist Party. :/

i seem to see a pattern here

france was right about iraq so we have to blame france instead of shrub

democrats didnt nominate shrub so we have to blame democrats for shrub

shrub kept money from new orleans dikes that were predicted to fail
so we have to blame new orleans

health costs are beyond capacity of poor
so we have to blame the poor for being poor

so this is the era of responsibility shrub was talking about

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

the erisian constancy - though chaos is transformed
but never lost to sea - grey ordered ranks are swarmed