Curly Surmudgeon

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 06:04:17 -0400, Cliff wrote:

1924 - 2005
[
WASHINGTON (Sept. 3) - Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist died
Saturday evening at his home in suburban Virginia, said Supreme Court
spokeswoman Kathy Arberg.

A statement from the spokeswoman said he was surrounded by his three
children when he died in Arlington.

"The Chief Justice battled thyroid cancer since being diagnosed last
October and continued to perform his duties on the court until a
precipitous decline in his health the last couple of days," she said.
]

While I wouldn't wish death on the man I _am_ glad to see him off the
court. The last remaining member to have voted against Roe vs. Wade.

-- Regards, Curly
Bush voters: http://www.curlysurmudgeon.com/docum...enlistment.pdf