Pete,
Hello my name is Wayne & I'm new to the group. As a recently retired
U.S. Army chief warrant officer three with 25 years of military service
who specialized in welding and machine shop...I've been all over the
world & seen some pretty neat things in metal working....your cart has
got to be the best approach to an OA cart I've ever came across.
The only thing I'd personaly add if I were building it (and believe
me I can only wish I'd have thought of something like this) would be
some larger diameter tires. I've never had much luck with pneumatic
(they always go flat) so I'd recommend either some of those new
flatless wheel barrow tires, or (probably better yet) some BMX style
bicycle tires with some of that "green slime" flat sealer in them.
Maybe your torches won't ever be off of pavement, but I like having the
ability to move them across grass, gravel, etc. Great job anyway Pete!
-Wayne-