Christopher Tidy

Xenophon wrote:
Gerry wrote:

Just wondering...is this Cliff's personal BBS to peddle his OT
propaganda? Sure wish he'd keep his political agenda on the proper
boards. Is there some way to filter his crap?

Thankyou cliff for you contributions to the freethinking world. I
also appreciate the fact that you title things(usually) OT:I'm standing
on my head whistling. Then if I'm not in a mood for them I don't get
confused. I find it odd that you're being critisized by someone who
can't employ such basic news group manners. I've been reading this news
group for a couple of weeks and only started posting a couple of days
ago(like to feel the water before I jump). I have found your particular
rhetoric crontrivial to my own views, but I wouldn't go around telling
people who post things respectfully to shut up. That would be poor
form. So cliff as long as you keep them in proper order, I will read
those that interest me, post to those I care to, and ignore the rest.

I don't think people object to Cliff making contributions to the free
thinking world. The point is simply that Cliff's posts have nothing to
do with metalworking. A few off-topic posts aren't a problem, but if you
check groups.google.com you'll find that in the last month Cliff has
posted more messages than anyone else to this group, and all of his
messages are off-topic.

Chris