Grunff

Dave Fawthrop wrote:

You assume that the Webhoster would accept payment from you to continue the
registration and Nominet would accept the change of ownership.

Just to be clear, by "Webhoster", you mean domain host. We are in fact
the web host in this case.

In case of a problem, I would simply change the tag on the domain. This
is an automated process, there would be no opportunity/need for anyone
to accept/refuse anything.

IME all
Ts must be crossed and Is dotted, failure to do those result in chaos.

You have a lot of time on your hands, and little knowledge of domain
procedures. This conversation is over as far as I'm concerned.

--
Grunff