Amy Johnson

I find myself questioning sending hard earned money to people who don't
appear to be able to help themselves. I did make a contribution at church
this morning. I have earned the funds, I don't rape, steal, loot, or rely
on others to do things that I can do myself. If I lived in an area that was
threatened with an impending, nearly predictable disaster and I was told to
evacuate, I would evacuate.

I also do not want to open my home to people who are looting. They do not
need plasma TVs. I can almost understand food, water and diapers. I agree
that it was a horrible storm. The reports we saw did not spin the survivors
as quality individuals.

I just find the media to be very biased and it seems to put a unfortunate
spin on a story. The newspersons should preface opinions with a disclaimer.

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Amy Johnson wrote:

I find the greatest weakness is its bias. I fear that the extended
coverage of the looting, the reports of rescuers being shot at and the
tales of rape in a crowded area may make people reluctant to help.

Are you reluctant to help?