Greg O

"BillyBob" wrote in message
.net...

"Chuck" wrote in message
om...
You should definitely check out the Ryobi BT3100. It is very accurate and
easy to use, and it comes with a sliding miter table and a Freud blade
standard.

I think, in the context and requirements of the OP, your recommendation
has
merit. That particular saw has a lot of happy users. I think its a matter
of users having the right adjusted expectations that match this saw and
then
the experience becomes pleasant surprise. I don't know that I go along
with
saying its the equal of $700 saws. That's a stretch. But your suggestion
might just satisfy the guy who needs something useful on a budget.

Bob

I agree.
Allot of people like the BT3100, a friend has one and likes it. That said I
have used his and I would not trade my Delta CS for the BT even if you
tossed in $800 to sweeten the deal!
Greg