CW

Must be the way different people see things. I had used Turbocad for several
years before using AutoCAD though I started with version 6, much later than
what you had tried. I found the similarities so great that going from one to
the other was not at all difficult. Turbocad is far superior for 3D (what I
do most) but I rather prefer AutoCAD for 2D.
"Leon" wrote in message
.. .

"Fred" wrote in message

As for TurboCAD, I used it in the late 80's
and personally was not impressed nor IMHO opinion did it operate like a
draftsman thinks. Today's version may very well be better.