Adam Preble

Default Installing ceiling fan from an angled ceiling

I'm trying to install a ceiling fan in my bedroom. It's on the top
floor of the house, and the ceiling angles up along the center of the
room. A light fixture was placed on one side, and I'm running wires
from that a foot over to a ceiling beam.

The problem is getting the angle correct. My fan can only handle a 12
degree angle at most, so I got a Hunter angle mount kit. I'm filling
the directions for "angle ceiling mounting," and it mentions a "wiring
box." It specifically doesn't mention it's not supplied--some of the
other steps show things it clearly labels as not supplied. I can't see
clearly how that is wired up. If anybody has done this before, do you
have any ideas?

Can I proceed without it? It looks like the main thing is getting in
the hanger bracker, inserting the pin with the 36" extender rod I have,
and then pinning it in place. It also looks like I'm supposed to ground
the rod, but it doesn't mention it other than having a squiggly line.