enigma

Larry Caldwell wrote in
k.net:

In article ,
(FDR) says...

Well, why don't you start telling us about highway
accident fatalities and drug fatalities too. Yeah,
there's danger everywhere. However, there are safer
places to live than others. And this type of disaster
parses the danger level really well. I'd take NH anyday
compared to FL or LA when you see the intensity of the
storms that hit.

Ah, but in New Hampshire you have to wear clothes in the
winter, and houses cost twice as much as they do in LA.

only twice as much? real estate here is obscene! good for the
sellers, but sheesh!
i have 62 acres & no real estate agent can give me a sales
price because there are no comps available. similar houses,
yeah...but they're all on less than 10 acres (2 or 3 usually).
the best they seem to do is give me a "range", like 550k-850k.

lee

--
war is peace
freedom is slavery