Duane Bozarth

TURTLE wrote:

"Art" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sewage coverage is different from other flooding. You can get coverage for
sewage backup where the neighborhoods sewage ends up in your basement. It is
usually an add-on to homeowners for about $35 where I live in NC.

This is Turtle.

It you have flood insurance , You don't need this sewer insurance for flood
insurance cover anything coming back into your house.

I wouldn't count on that w/o checking. I'd not think flood insurance
would cover sewage block or backup non-related to flooding.

I haven't "looked it up" and don't have but it doesn't make much sense
that it would cover a non-related problem.