Doug Miller

In article , "Ulysses" wrote:
I suggest you go to the auto parts store and get a battery terminal cleaner.
They are easier to use than a wire brush. As for the anti-oxidant stuff
they sell for inflated prices I have found that Vaseline works better.

Ummmm.... Vaseline is an electrical insulator. If you apply it between the
terminal and the post -- which is where you *really* need corrosion prevention
-- it ain't gonna work. OxGard, on the other hand, is conductive, and can be
applied where it's needed the most.

--
Regards,