chris French

In message , Dazkb
writes

as gg1000 said there is suppose to be a gap there which is covered with
quadrant the same wood as the floor or skirting which you can buy
seperately.

Yes, but not an inch as the OP said, which is to big to be covered with
the beading.

gg1000 Wrote:
Robert wrote:-
We bought our house 6 months ago and it has laminate flooring in one
room. It seems ok except.... it does not reach to the edge of the
room
and stops short of the skirting boards. I can cover most of this with
a bit of beading. However down one edge it it as much an an inch or
more from the skirting and looks dreadful.

--
Chris French