Fred McKenzie

In article , Darmok
wrote:
Long ago, in the days of the VCR, I had need of a substance/liquid
which would restore the myriad of rollers inside a VCR. Just so
happens that the local electronics shop carried a kit, which included
a 1 oz bottle of "Rubber Cleaner Revitalizer" and several foam tipped
applicators on long plastic sticks, with applicators on both ends,
angled differently to get into difficult places. I was skeptical, but
tried it, and it worked great. It also works great on my HP pickup
rollers ... anything rubber. The label on it says:

PRB Line
Rubber Cleaner Revitalizer
Part # RCR-21
Manufactured for Projector Recorder Belt
Whitewater, Wisconsin

Bill-

Check out http://www.russellind.com/index1.htm and click on PRB Line. It
appears to still be available in their downloadable catalog's chemicals
section.

PRB apparently stands for Projector Recorder Belt Co.

Fred